TVJL
Once again, as some of you will know, Area 00 has its own table at the RAC event on Wednesday next.

If you have requested a ticket from Scott or myself, and have not paid as yet, can I ask you please to make payment over the phone to Anne at AMHT as soon as you can. Your tickets will be waiting for you on Wednesday evening against your own (and my) name.

If you want to come to the event and have not yet booked, either through myself or directly with AMHT, it may still be possible as there have been a few cancellations. As things stand, the Area 00 table (# is full, but we may be able to get you on an adjoining table. Please contact Scott or myself directly or Anne at AMHT.

See you there.

Tim
Quote 0 0
jhoneyball
sorry i cant make it now (i emailed bertie last week to tell him) -- will be mid atlantic
Quote 0 0
Tim M
jhoneyball wrote:

sorry i cant make it now (i emailed bertie last week to tell him) -- will be mid atlantic

Hope you can swim!
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Many a slip ..... :-\

So, Jon's ticket was quickly snaffled by another denizen of this forum. BUT, now a couple have had to drop out at the last minute.

If you wanted to come and were too late, now is your chance. Please PM or email me asap. First come first served. I will be away from my computer this evening and will get back to you in the morning.

Tim
Quote 0 0
N18WNG
Thanks to all at table 11 for the good company on a thoroughly enjoyable evening!

I was almost delayed by a Ronnie Wood  and Jimmy White loitering outside t'RAC entrance...so inconsiderate(!)
;D

Looking forward to next year!

Quote 0 0
minty
It was rather fab, wasn't it! Great to meet so many lovely Astonites.

Many, many thanks to Anne and all those who helped organise the event, to Tim and Bertie for getting Table 11 together, and to Marek for daring to remove his tie within the RAC walls. A really enjoyable evening.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Really great to see everyone there, both on and off Table 11. ;D I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and, hopefully, the Trust will see fit to allocate Area 00 the same privileges in the future.
Quote 0 0