nigsharky
RAF Marham in Norfolk will hold its annual Friends and Families day on thursday 23rd July. If anyone from any area would like to attend please inform the Area 14 rep Colin Wilson asap as numbers and information needs to be collected for security purposes.
Many thanks,
Nige
Quote 0 0
GaryU
I sent an Email but I have not had a confirmation back.

Did it get through
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
I believe Colin is on holiday untill the 20th of this month so you shall hear off him soon. Glad we are getting abit of interest. Any questions about the day please feel free to ask.
Nige
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
What are the events / is the itinerary for the day?

Cost?
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
There are no costs to display your car, but you can make a donation for station charities if you wish. There is no food laid on especially for us so either bring your own or bring some money for the various food stalls on the day. These usually range from fish and chip stalls all the way to chinese food.
I'm not sure of times yet but its usually arrive at Marham around 9 am so we can get sorted and meet eachother. Throughout the day there are static displays of aircraft, other car displays, stalls etc and then there is an airshow that goes on for afew hours. The car displays usually leave around 4-5 pm but you can leave whenever you like.
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Have you contacted Publications to bump it up the agenda in the newsletter Nigel?
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
No I havn't but I believe Colin Wilson is dealing with the AM news.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
i wanna come to this event.....how do i get registered
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
You need to contact the area 14 rep Colin Wilson. 'm not sure if he accesses the forum often but there should be details on how to contact him in the AM News. The more the merrier but you need to be quick, I need all the informtion before the end of May to sort out security clearence.
Quote 0 0
Aldridge
I also sent an email but haven't had a reply - does that mean you have my details or do I need to mail again?
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
I havn't had any details off Colin yet, infact I havn't heard off him in a while. Maybe I got it wrong and he goes on holiday onthe 20th, rather than coming back. I'll see what I can sort out so either myself or Colin will get back to you soon.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
whats happin?
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
I'm out of the country at the mo untill the middle of July. Have you contacted Colin?
Quote 0 0