Anne

Pistonheads are running a track day at Rockingham and would like to invite AMOC Members with Astons to go along.

Costs are £300 for the day.  If there are more than 30 cars, you will get a refund as the cost will be shared between everyone equally.

There will be 2 ARD Instructors and a photographer to provide photos of your car on track.

HWM Aston Martin Weybridge are bringing a DB11 and Rapide S for you to have a play in at no charge.

David Appleby Engineering are providing pit crew to help with advice, wheel changing, tyre pressures etc.

There is a café with hot and cold food on site.

If you would like to stay over the night before, the Hampton by Hilton Corby/Kettering hotel, is where most people are booking in to.

Payment is required by 26th February. 

To book, please contact Paul on info@powerpest.co.uk.  Please copy me in on comps@amoc.org as it would be helpful to know if there is interest in these days.

Anne

Quote 0 0
Downr
Thanks for advertising Anne

Just to clarify this is an event organised by Paul, it just happens to have been done via the medium of the Pistonheads forum; i.e. Its not an official Pistonheads track day, it's a group of enthusiasts, many of whom are also on here (including me).

Unusually Paul has also persuaded Rockingham to make it an unlimited noise day; so it's probably the one and only chance to take GT8s/GT12s out for a run :)
Quote 0 0