V5 STV
Some of my photos from the Show and Shine event at Aston Martin Bristol in aid of Sparks. Nice cars on show and a great cause being supported. Big thanks to the Andrew, Gillian and other organisers [thumb]

Cheers 
Steve

GOPR2406.jpg  GOPR2408.jpg  GOPR2410.jpg  GOPR2412.jpg  GOPR2413.jpg  GOPR2418.jpg  GOPR2420.jpg  IMG_1068.jpg  IMG_1069.jpg  IMG_1070.jpg  IMG_1071.jpg  IMG_1073.jpg  IMG_1074.jpg  IMG_1077.jpg  IMG_1080.jpg  IMG_1083.jpg  IMG_1085.jpg  IMG_1091.jpg  IMG_1092.jpg  IMG_1097.jpg  IMG_1099.jpg  IMG_1101.jpg  IMG_1107.jpg  IMG_1111.jpg  IMG_1112.jpg  IMG_1123.jpg  IMG_1127.jpg  IMG_1135.jpg  IMG_1136.jpg  IMG_1139.jpg  IMG_1149.jpg  IMG_1156.jpg  IMG_1162.jpg  IMG_1167.jpg  IMG_1172.jpg 
Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
Oh dear I see that redtrouserwankeritis hasnt been fully eradicated yet. Where is the surgeon general when you need him?

Nice photos by the way Steve.
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0
Garrydb7
Great photos Steve
Quote 0 0
GillianF
Oh dear I see that redtrouserwankeritis hasnt been fully eradicated yet. Where is the surgeon general when you need him?

Appreciate you think this is funny but is that really an appropriate comment to make about a fellow member who was there to help raise money for charity? (unless you are poking fun at yourself?)
Quote 0 0
GillianF
Great photo's Steve thanks for your support - latest count we have raised just under £2k and still some to come in.  Thanks to everyone who made the effort on a freezing cold and dull day.

G
Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
GillianF wrote:

Appreciate you think this is funny but is that really an appropriate comment to make about a fellow member who was there to help raise money for charity? (unless you are poking fun at yourself?)

Very sorry to have offended you Gillian. Obviously I will have to be careful with all these newcomers to the rough and tumble of internet forums. I meant no harm to anyone Gillian as it has been a long running joke on this forum. Please check out the link (10,000 views and no offence meant or taken, just a long standing joke on the forum)!

https://forum.amoc.org/post/redtrouserwankeritis-of-the-day-8552215?trail=25&highlight=redtrouserwankeritis

Quote 0 0
GillianF
Apology accepted - I've been on the forum long enough to know there is some 'mickey taking' goes on and understand the joke about red trousers.  It was just the W word used (and I'm not a prude either) on a different thread to the original seemed a little out of context.

Just one question ........I too have some red trousers, does this condition strike women as well or am I immune to it?  I'd hate to be singled out as the next sighting!  [smile]

Thanks

Gillian
Quote 0 0
asington
Gillian - As one of the originals who was referred-to as a leading member (!) of the Redtrouserwankeritis section of the club, I would like to welcome you as the first female member (!). I'm confident you will be delighted to be in such grandiose company!! I have been trying to find an appropriate name for the female section - something velvety may be appropriate!?!?
Quote 0 0
Anne
I'd like to put a link for these photos to show on the Club Facebook page.

Duncan/Gillian - can I delete the Red Trouser comments so we just have photos on the thread?

Anne
Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
Andrew went out  and bought a new brighter pair after the first thread, he likes to be noticed [smile]

Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
Anne wrote:
I'd like to put a link for these photos to show on the Club Facebook page.

Duncan/Gillian - can I delete the Red Trouser comments so we just have photos on the thread?

Anne

Of course you can Anne

Quote 0 0
GillianF
duncan_wd wrote:

Of course you can Anne

Yes please. Thanks
Quote 0 0
asington
That's not fair Duncan - I have lovely pink ones now! 
Quote 1 0
GillianF
asington wrote:
Gillian - As one of the originals who was referred-to as a leading member (!) of the Redtrouserwankeritis section of the club, I would like to welcome you as the first female member (!). I'm confident you will be delighted to be in such grandiose company!! I have been trying to find an appropriate name for the female section - something velvety may be appropriate!?!?

Steady on old chap!
Quote 0 0
Area4 Rep
Thank you to everyone who supported this event in any capacity whatsoever. A bit late perhaps but no less heart felt!

A.
Quote 0 0