AM V8
Hi All,

Don't forget the Silverstone race meeting on Saturday 30th September, this should be getting promoted more as it will be a good club meeting venue and one of the last main events.
Hopefully see you all there......
Quote 0 0
mjc23
Looking forward to a day of good racing at Silverstone, see you there.

Martin Coleman
Quote 0 0
Anne
Hospitality Suite is 2a Brooklands Suite. Aston parking will be in the grey painted area near the Brookland Suites.

Hope to see you there.

Anne
Quote 0 0
steeviegeebies
35 cars in Intermarque GT Challenge combo
Quote 0 0
MDHV8V
Does anyone know if AMOC members are allowed to bring guests? 
Also, I heard there may be a parade lap? Any more details?
Quote 0 0
Anne
MDHV8V wrote:
Does anyone know if AMOC members are allowed to bring guests? 
Also, I heard there may be a parade lap? Any more details?

Yes you can bring a couple of guests.

Parade laps will be at lunchtime - no charge for this but you will need to sign a disclaimer sheet.  The stewards will point you where to go when you arrive.

More information is here: https://www.amocracing.com/30-sep-silverstone-national

The Paddock Plan shows where the Aston Martin parking will be.

The Brookland Suite is shown at the bottom of the map.  We are in Suite 2A - complimentary tea/coffee/squash and views out over the circuit are available.

Anne
Quote 1 0
MatthewRobinson
As its been a while since Ive been to Silverstone, other than a GP, what is the best entrance to use, also the post code would be handy
Quote 0 0
Anne
Postcode is NN12 8TN

Expect that only the main entrance will be open.

If you want to listen to the commentary, it should be on 87.7FM.  Also TSL Timing provide live timings, so you can see where each car is on each lap (http://www.tsl-timing.com/event/173954).

Anne

Quote 0 0
MDHV8V
Anne wrote:

Yes you can bring a couple of guests.

Parade laps will be at lunchtime - no charge for this but you will need to sign a disclaimer sheet.  The stewards will point you where to go when you arrive.

More information is here: https://www.amocracing.com/30-sep-silverstone-national

The Paddock Plan shows where the Aston Martin parking will be.

The Brookland Suite is shown at the bottom of the map.  We are in Suite 2A - complimentary tea/coffee/squash and views out over the circuit are available.

Anne

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
V5 STV
Hoping to make it up to this on Sat, looking forward to the racing. [smile]
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
Enjoyable trip to Silverstone today ...
Paul
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Great day at Silverstone, enjoyed the track lap parade, sad to say one idiot thought it was okay to overtake at higher speeds whilst being instructed not to, otherwise a good day and sunny.
Quote 0 0
scampbird
My daughter and I really enjoyed the day too, and the track parade was great fun. Thanks to the organisers.
Quote 0 0
AM V8
I have already marked my calendar for next year, 6th October 2018, a great day out.
Quote 0 0
Anne
Does anyone have photos of the hospitality suite?  I'm doing the report for AM Quarterly and would like to show the hospitality suite full of members.

Thanks

Anne
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Has anyone got a video of the parade lap, that would be worth watching.
Quote 0 0