mcatlin
Anyone going and want to meet up? I'm going to be there with some friends when the circuit opens soif anyone attending wants to meet up send me a PM and we'll arrange something. Martin
Quote 0 0
Dwarf
Player TV chanel 123 on Sky have full coverage.
Quote 0 0
williamp
great day out, wasnt it.

Six DBRS9 in the Gt3 race (a better race, in my opinion) and six DBR9 in the TT. Also on the way back I got into a comvoy with a blue S3 V8, and a Honda NSX driven by a lovely young woman.

And then there was the minibus full of lovely young women who passed me a few times waving and sticking their thumbs up.

Sigh: Sometimes its hard work driving a DBS V8!

Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Will, why didn't you post you were coming and perhaps swelled the breakfast crowd, or do you prefer to do your own thing?

Thought the GT3 race was poor for Aston lovers, car in need of much development amd I presume third in feature race  was because of poor choice of tyres at the start.

Other than the results a very great day as you suggest. the teenagers I took marvelled at the Astons in the paddock and public car parks and were amazed when we got to walk down the pit lane at the end of the races to see the DBR9s being loaded into their respective transporters, many photos followed by much chat on way home. martin
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
It was a good day out apart from the absence of any winning Astons.

IMHO the GT3 race was excellent with a good selection of great-sounding cars. especially when compared to last year's main support race - so-called World Touring Carzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't compete with Will's entertaining the fairer sex, however there was quite a laugh in the car park when I removed the offside silencer from my Jag and put it in the boot for safe keeping. If only I had taken my more reliable Aston instead !
Quote 0 0