vanquish spirit
any going this weekend?
Quote 0 0
vanquish spirit
it is a special vanquish invitation event by AM to vanquish owners which is why I put it in Vanquish!
Quote 0 0
Richard Lay
It is a shame it is on the same weekend as Beaulieu and therefore I cannot go. AML or at least Works Service did send out personal invites to Vanquish owners they know but I believe all Vanquish owners are included as long as they turn up in their Vanquish. If you have a Vanquish I cannot suggest who to contact at this late stage but try 01908 619632.
Regards Richard
Richard
Quote 0 0
williamp
I'm a bit confused. Silverstone this weekend is the FIA GT race, with DBR9 in one race, DBRS9 in another race, and a support race with Mclaren F1, Porsche GT1 etc. Should be a great days racing.

I cannot see how its a "special Vanquish invitation event"- we're going in the BMW. Although, a car park full of Vanquish would be great to see
Quote 0 0
David Lewington
The factory have invited Vanquish owners to celebrate the end of production. I understand that about 70 of them will be going in convey.

I'll be going so I'll be looking out for Vanquish Spirit....
Quote 0 0
David Lewington
It was good to meet VS today, and amazing to travel in convoy with about 80-90 Vanquishes.

I spotted SKY 600 en-route to the concours on the M3 this morning. I also saw Wedgie on the M25 in the morning going to the concours and again in the afternoon going home again. How did you get on guys?
Quote 0 0
Shiver
...the noise in Newport Pagnell this morning!!.
Quote 0 0
Richard Lay
The concours and dinners at the Domus and HMS Warrier were great, I do however miss the backdrop of Waddesdon Manor and the picture and lunch opportunity.
Richard
Quote 0 0
geoffd
We had an excellent day out, a good collection of Astons, good company, good weather.

Geoff
Quote 0 0
pjmnppg
There is a report, with some good pictures, on Classic Driver this week - http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3700.asp?id=13378

Peter
Quote 0 0