AM V8
Hi,

has anyone got the Club Discount code for the Silverstone Classic 2019, I have received an email confirming we can now purchase tickets.
Quote 0 0
JonCl
Hi Guys
Silverstone Classic site asks for a code but we do not seem to have one posted.
Can anybody help?
DB9 and lovin' it.
Quote 0 0
jeffs
The Club emailed out a code to members at 11:25am on Monday - you need to add a "9" to the end for it to work.
Quote 0 0
JonCl
Hi Jeffs
I've checked my emails, junk etc and nothing?
Very odd.
I can probably guess it as AMOC2019?

DB9 and lovin' it.
Quote 0 0
AM V8
I too can not find the email, any chance someone could let me know, many thanks,
Quote 0 0
Andrew Fawkes
Here goes...

CCD00222019

It works; I've just tried it.

Cheers, A.
Quote 0 0
RL17
Early bird discounts stop after 31 st March (tomorrow)
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Be there on the Friday which is the only day we are free.,

Flash
Quote 0 0
John Purser

RL17 wrote:
Early bird discounts stop after 31 st March (tomorrow)

Thanks for the tip - got in with 50 minutes to go !

I see they have a Santana tribute band on Saturday - how many years ago was it when Santana and his 11 piece backing band played live into the Silverstone evening ? The only time they played in Europe that year, I think. As I said to someone at a John Illsley gig this week."nostalgia can be everything it's cracked up to be".

Quote 1 0
SimonHu
We will be there with our Vantage and a brace of Triumphs. 
With AM having a featured race series and being sponsors this year, does anyone know if there may be an AM parade lap?
Quote 0 0
AM V8
One of the best shows of the year.
Quote 1 0
RL17
Thought there had to be some sort of special anniversary for a parade lap.

Parade lap last Sunday at Donington was pretty good (2 laps on Sunday, I think Friday and Saturday were restricted to 1 as racing had overrun a bit) - bit of a long day from Kentdonington 5 may 2019.jpg 
Quote 0 0
SimonHu
True, unless they make an exception. Just hoping really. I’ll have my Herald on a parade, so still get a chance to get out there.
Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
Not 100% sure what cars we will bring but mustang is booked for a parade so wondering which other
Quote 0 0