Quote 0 0
wondercat
I've had an email, mine are on the way.

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
steveXE624
wondercat wrote:

I've had an email, mine are on the way.

Same here.  Got an  email today to say they had been despatched....
Quote 0 0
12 POT
SteveP wrote:

Same here.  Got an  email today to say they had been despatched....

Same here too.
Quote 0 0
wondercat
Arrived this morning with infield pass, and MSA form.

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
steveXE624
My tickets turned up yesterday along with two leaflets and a blue car pass for '6' ... but no MSA form ....  ???
Quote 0 0
steveXE624
Jane Nicholls wrote:

Important : You will be sent an MSA  form with your tickets so complete this before you arrive and present it straightaway at the AMOC marquee in return for wristbands for the driver and any passengers . It is mandatory to sign on so no wristband, no track parade.
I will have some spare forms available on the day  but time will be of the essence with so many of you to register so if you can bring ready completed forms it would be appreciated.

Hi Jane,

Having not received the MSA form with my tickets, is it possible to download the form from somewhere to avoid trying to get one from you on the day?

Alternatively, is it ok for someone who has received one to scan it and email be a copy?
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
I have a PDF of the MSA formif you'd like me to email it to you Steve
Quote 0 0
N18WNG
Arrived last week in the  post, just opened the envelope.
Sadly my little boy who I was really hoping to take to Silverstone will not make it again this year.  

We are expecting another little person in a few months so ers' indoors is not up for a whole day at Silverstone with a 22 month old who has nap requirements. Some of you may have seen him at the recent Brands Hatch event, he is an absolute petrol head and thinks the DB7 is his car which I I drive for him. ;D

Oh well, a chum will be joining me, looking forward to seeing you all again. It was quite funny how people recognise the car first as some of us have not met before. Let's hope for good weather.
Quote 0 0
steveXE624
DB PHiL wrote:

I have a PDF of the MSA formif you'd like me to email it to you Steve

Yes please, much appreciated!

PM on it's way....
Quote 0 0
12 POT
Is it suggested that you should have your drivers license with you on the day in order to be allowed on for the track parade?  This was necessary last month at Brands Hatch.
Quote 0 0
weeksp
12 P0T wrote:

Is it suggested that you should have your drivers license with you on the day in order to be allowed on for the track parade? This was necessary last month at Brands Hatch.

I'm going to just in case !
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
weeksp wrote:
I'm going to just in case !

Careful Paul as yours is still Wet mate !!!!!!!!! LOL
Quote 0 0
weeksp
v12 volante man wrote:

Careful Paul as yours is still Wet mate !!!!!!!!! LOL
Brendan !  you promised not to let on !!!  lol
Quote 0 0
12 POT
I've been advised by e-mail (last Friday) that my tickets have been dispatched but they haven't arrived as yet ???
Quote 0 0
Mark Chandler
I,m starting to consider throwing a bucket of water over my car now....... I may not get away with the "rat look"
Quote 0 0
12 POT
Tickets arrived today ;D
Quote 0 0
breezer
Great to meet so many of you today! Sorry I had to disappear early, but I'll see some of you tomorrow at Burghley! (Burnt orange car)
Quote 0 0
tmorgan
What a great day out and a real pleasure to see so many DB7s (102 I believe). Everything from an i6 to an AR1. Fantastic. Also really enjoyed the lap around Silverstone - would have been faster if the Alfas had got out of the way!

A big thank you to everyone who helped to arrange the day - very well deserved!!!

Videoed my parade lap, so as soon as I can get it edited and up on YouTube, I'll post it.
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Yes a 102 DB7's. Just over 200 Astons in total today.

Quote 0 0
jonm
Thanks to Jane and everyone involved for a great day. Particular thanks to Jane and Tim for picking my picture/car to be the photo to represent the i6 in the brochure! The photo was actually taken, by a mate - Phil Odds, who (as an aside) manufactures the badge mounts for the Club
Quote 0 0
weeksp
As already stated - what a fantastic day !!  Thanks to everyone who made it so special and what amazing hot summer weather with 102 Aston DB7's !! just what everyone needed -  what a great site looking down the lines of these great cars.
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Very sorry I couldn't be with you all today. I still have a Silverstone phobia after an unfortunate experience three years ago

Hope you all got the limited edition brochure and if like me, you couldn't attend, I'm sure Jane will send me a few which I will be very happy to send out to members for a small donation to the Trust.

Hope to see many of you at Burgleigh House tomorrow

Health and safety advice - it's gonna be warm so bring loads of water, wear a hat and use sunscreen
Quote 0 0
N18WNG
A great day and the pleasure of meeting a few of you again and few new faces -  a real delight.

A massive thank you to Jane and the rest of the AMOC team (apologies for not knowing all your names) you all do such a great job. My pal was so super impressed by both AMOC as well as the many friendly members.
Quote 0 0