Gazebo Jane Show full post »
annereed
Wasn't it a great a day and some great photos being taken.

I've asked Webby to put up a Silverstone Classic Gallery, which will be here: Silverstone Classic Gallery
It would be good to see the photos you've taken.

Thanks

Anne
Quote 0 0
john curtis
Lots of static stuff; hopefully there'll be some racing pics?
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
me too John .....didn't get any ....I put some of us on the track tho!
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Whos that I'm taking a picture of taking a picture of me?  ;D

Quote 0 0
Tony_Ellerbeck
A splendid weekend made even more memorable by the AMOC organisation and cameraderie. Thank you to all the team but especially Jane and all the Aston Team - not forgetting Garry (?) who really looked poorly this morning - Silverstone 'flu' from a damp glass!
Quote 0 0
wondercat
I was there just after eight this morning, had a great day. Many thanks to the organisers. How do I get my commemorative booklet on the DB7s ?

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
weeksp
wondercat wrote:

I was there just after eight this morning, had a great day. Many thanks to the organisers. How do I get my commemorative booklet on the DB7s ?
It should have come with and been inside the main £10 programme/brochure if you bought one ? 
Quote 0 0
warrior
What a wonderful collection of Astons! I would like to thank Marc, Jane, Garry and all the team for all the hard work that went into organising it all. I really do feel that our club is in good heart when I see how much pleasure members are getting as shown on this thread. Classic LeMans and Silverstone stand out but there have been other regional events as well which are also part of our global AMOC presence. Without the help and support of our many volunteers these could never happen. My thanks to you all.

The racing was good too - I had a great race in the blue Mustang right at the end of the day - sadly delayed though by a bad accident in a previous race. It was nice to see a number of Astons participating and no less that three project 214  cars.  Not the one original I know but nevertheless nice to see them racing. JG
Quote 0 0
annereed
Hello Wondercat

The booklets were given out when signing on for the parade. It was put together by Jane Nicholls and Tim Cottingham. If you send me your email to deputy.chairman@amoc.org, I'll pass it on and see if there are any left.

Ian Kendall was our Club photographer and will probably have some track side pictures. I'll ask him to load a few on the photo gallery.

I've put 6 photos up, including one of our stewards http://www.amoc.org/forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=111 Thank you Phil for sharing some of the pictures you took.

Thanks

Anne
Quote 0 0
tmorgan
Parade lap video!.......you'll need to view it full screen for some reason

#ws
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
tmorgan wrote:

#ws

Hooligans, all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee
Quote 0 0
geoffd
It was a great weekend.  My thanks to Jane and the team for excellent organisation.  Our display was a great credit to the club.

Geoff
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
tmorgan wrote:

#ws

Great video of majestic sevens in full flight
Quote 0 0
tmorgan
Was an absolute blast!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Very sad news about Denis Welch
http://www.amoc.org/forum/index.php?topic=29258.0
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
j4jon
DB PHiL wrote:
Whos that I'm taking a picture of taking a picture of me?

You mean this one?

Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Aah!......thanks for that (a well deserved fish)......wish I'd cleaned it a bit more!
Quote 0 0
Mike_db7
Thanks everyone for a most enjoyable and well organised day
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
j4jon wrote:

You mean this one?

Factory fitted rear park assist I see there ( big sensors ) Ford Scorpio parts bin. Same sensors.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
.....yes they are rather large, original fitment I think.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
DB PHiL wrote:

.....yes they are rather large, original fitment I think.

Yes they are indeed and a lot better than those smaller ones of today. You don't see many DB7's with the factory ones fitted from the old days. Hope they still work well.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
v12 volante man wrote:

Yes they are indeed and a lot better than those smaller ones of today. You don't see many DB7's with the factory ones fitted from the old days. Hope they still work well.

Yes still working well  ......... there are some things electrical they got right!
Quote 0 0
j4jon
DB PHiL wrote:
Aah!......thanks for that (a well deserved fish)......wish I'd cleaned it a bit more!

Glad you like it! It was nice to meet you.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Glad to meet you too Jon and indeed all the other Astonites!
......great day and never to be forgotten, thanks Jane.... and everyone else in dayglow vests
Quote 0 0
wondercat
annereed wrote:

Hello Wondercat

The booklets were given out when signing on for the parade.  It was put together by Jane Nicholls and Tim Cottingham.  If you send me your email to deputy.chairman@amoc.org, I'll pass it on and see if there are any left.

Ian Kendall was our Club photographer and will probably have some track side pictures. I'll ask him to load a few on the photo gallery.

I've put 6 photos up, including one of our stewards http://www.amoc.org/forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=111  Thank you Phil for sharing some of the pictures you took.

Thanks

Anne

Thank you Anne.

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0