SJH
Who is looking to attend this years event?

We have a DB7 gathering up in Cheshire on the Sunday, so I'm making a weekend of it 
Quote 0 0
hazzardv8
i'll be there .
Do we know if there is a dedicated Aston parking area?
Either DB7 Vantage or i6 Volante
John
Quote 0 0
pjmnppg
Driving down from Glasgow Friday with my youngest son. Looking forward to some good racing.

Peter
Quote 0 0
annereed
I'll be there.  We are in garage 2, with the Davron trailer outside, so do say hello.  The maroon car, number 53 is ours.  David is in the UBS Historic championship race and I will be somewhat slower in the later 1950's race.

Yes there is usually dedicated parking for the astons, Felthams together, DB7's together etc.  It is always quite a sight and I'm usually balancing on a wooden post somewhere trying to get a better photo of them!  There will be marshalls to tell you where to go.

Hope to see some of you there.

Anne

Quote 0 0
RCVantage
Would someone mind getting me an extra programme as I will be otherwise engaged on a completely different continent ?

I'll pay for it of course and postage ?

RC
Quote 0 0
annereed
Will try and remember to get the extra programme.

Anne
Quote 0 0
Webby
Race listing is now online for those who are interested. http://www.amoc.org/images/stories/documents/competitions/2007/timetable_for_2nd_june.pdf
Quote 0 0
pjmnppg
Not long back from the 700 mile round trip to Silverstone for the Horsfall meeting. I would just like to say a big thank you to everone involved in organising what was a great day.

Some highlights
The DBR that came second at Le Mans in 1959
5 (or was it DB3S
The first appearance at an AMOC race meeting the N24 V8 Vantage
The 'Die Another Day' Vanquish
A passenger ride in the track parade (special thanks to Tim Cottingham and Graham Ford)
Some excellent racing
A Grand Prix driver in the Austin Healey race 

Quote 0 0
Webby
The results are now online. Silverstone 2007 Results. Well done to Jane for getting them online so swiftly.
Quote 0 0
Jimbo
Many thanks to Tim for organising the parade. It was a great day out. J
Quote 0 0