NorfolkCarNut
What a great day...took my son along in Jumble, our 1974 V8, for the its first proper AMOC outing. He was astonished to discover ours was not the only old Aston in the world as we were joined on the A11 by a rather lovely green 1980 version. And in the car park we were lined up in a row of three, our car being the meat in the sandwich of aforesaid green machine and a spendid red Vantage. Is there a plan for all the V8 owners to congregate at the concours at Bleheim...? Now that would be a sight worth recording for posterity.

Good racing and excellent hospitalility from Strattons too. Thanks to them - and the AMOC -  I met some great people that I look forward to hooking up with soime time soon. And got some excellent advice from racing V8 owners...

But where was the AMOC shop/tent? I waas itching to spend some cash ( actually I wanted to get the 10th anniversary dashboard plaque and a few other bits) but no one to be seen....ironic as the raceday program had an article all about it! Nevertheless, a superb day and for me, what being an AMOC member is all about...
Quote 0 0
stevobland
Sounds like a good day out. I'm sure I read something in the latest AM news about having the (early) DBS and all its deriratives in one area at Blenheim. As you say, would be a great sight which I'd love to be a part of.
Anybody else heard or can confirm this?
Quote 0 0
annereed
It was a good day at Snetterton wasn't it.  There will be a mix of photos from the paddock and each race going up shortly to add to the GT4 pictures already on the website.

Re Blenheim - I think it is just the DBS's which will be parked together to celebrate their 40th anniversary of production. Details of the several DBS displays are on page 8 of the April AM News.

However, Silverstone, the day before, usually has the car park sorted into models which always looks good.

Anne
Quote 0 0
Webby
There are already some pictures up of the other races linked from the GT4 article and also found in AMOC Racing and Sprints/Reports and Photos.

Regarding the shop I see the only event listed for this year at which the Clup Shop will be making an appearance is the Sprng Concours. The club shop at events is dependent on volunteers to man it. Keep an eye here for scheduled appearances. Club Shop at Events
Quote 0 0
V8boy
CambridgeV8 wrote:

we were joined on the A11 by a rather lovely green 1980 version. And in the car park we were lined up in a row of three, our car being the meat in the sandwich of aforesaid green machine and a spendid red Vantage.
The green one - that was mine and it's always good to see another V8 out for a canter ;D

At last I get a feeling of what mine looks like and sounds like to the outside world  ;D
Quote 0 0