milog
Does someone know the exact location where the spring concours of may 14th will be held? I need to make some reservations.
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Heard it was now Blemheim, but waiting to hear myself.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Blenheim Palace hasn't been confirmed yet but looks likely. Watch the Calendar entry for updates.
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
How come Webby gets 5 stars and I only get 1 even though I've made more posts?

Is it the quality of the posts that count, or has Roger appointed himself a 5 star general.
Quote 0 0
Webby
It is because I am an adminstrator which, in forum terms, is the equivalent of a five star general.  ;D
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Can I be on your Buddy List then?
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
What does Jon have to do to get from 5 blue stars to 5 gold ones? Martin
Quote 0 0
Jimbo
I would like to know who to lobby for a rule change to the Pride of Ownership class or for a new Pride in Driving class which requires a statements of the number of miles driven during the preceding 12 months and the number of miles driven on the morning of the event, and for these to be taken into account.

If I can make either event this year I hope to join Riccardo in the PoO class and knock him off the bottom.  I just found out from the AM Quartlery that I was very nearly bottom but not quite bottom in the newhops' class.  At the time it was a bit odd that someone walked in with a brand new 30-years-newer machine and took the newhop cup, especially after the judges had asked me where to find the fusebox in the engine compartment.

Jim
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Well, according to the AMQ, concours report, Lagonda class, I was not there, but Simon Gregg was with his Series 1. Needless to say I was there with my Series 2 & he was not.
Got it?

Roger I
Quote 0 0