tony-hall-40
some of the many pics i took on a fantastic day......

some of a db9......... ;D

Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Great pictures Tony. Nice to meet you in person.There ought to be a Forum section so we can all meet in one place and meet each other so we can put real names to forum names.
Quote 0 0
Webby
V12 MCC wrote:

Great pictures Tony. Nice to meet you in person.There ought to be a Forum section so we can all meet in one place and meet each other so we can put real names to forum names.
That is what this section is for!
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Really? All these years posting rubbish in this section and I didn't know that!  ;D
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
V12 MCC wrote:

Webby wrote:
There ought to be a Forum section so we can all meet in one place and meet each other so we can put real names to forum names.
That is what this section is for!
I assume he meant at the event  ???
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
mcatlin
The sentence should have read " There ought to be a forum section at the concours venues so we can all meet each other so we can put real names to forum names."

Webby not to blame for my poor english.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Anyway moving on...  here's one of my DB MKIII along with those of Willie Verdon-Smith and Tony Reed. It was a throughly enjoyable day and a great location, the fact that we had the entire venue to ourselves made it seem somehow even more special than Waddesdon a year ago, congratulations to all involved!

Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
I see one of your pictures managed to capture Terry Durston, one of the famous NP V8 engine builders and who latterly worked on development of the V12.

He built mine and Phil's V8 engines and managed to get 250 bhp in between!!
Quote 0 0
Jeroen
Anybody know the owner of the Ferrari spoiling other people's pictures?

Quote 0 0