benstantay Show full post »
mcatlin
My car needs some metal parts replacing because they are rusty. They are on order from AML; if they don't arrrive in time I presume I'll be marked down because of the condition of these parts?
Quote 0 0
Russell
martin, out of the silliest things you have ever said that has to be right up there mate.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
V12 MCC wrote:

My car needs some metal parts replacing because they are rusty. They are on order from AML; if they don't arrrive in time I presume I'll be marked down because of the condition of these parts?
It they are nuts on the supension, a bit of wire brushing and some WD40 will make them less worse, Martin.
But I wouldn't advise that on any rusting body panels....
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Thanks John, unfortunately they are body panels so I'll just have to take it on the chin!
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
-1 Mark for every particle of oxidation !

RC
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
If nyou show the judges your AML order confirmation for the parts they will understand and restore any marks deducted.  They appreciate that it will takes ages to get Jaguar parts these days.
Quote 0 0
Russell
;D ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
geewizzpip wrote:

If nyou show the judges your AML order confirmation for the parts they will understand and restore any marks deducted.  They appreciate that it will takes ages to get Jaguar parts these days.
Unfortunately they are bespoke Aston parts, nothing jaguar can help with.
Quote 0 0
Russell
pretty sure he wasnt being that serious. good luck martin, i did my first one and poss my last atumn last year. i enjoyed it and the parking is much better.
clean clean clean. those pesky judges wipe their fingers everywhere you dont expect. oh and dont leave your armrest full of satnav stuff  :-[ :-[
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Russell wrote:

pretty sure he wasnt being that serious. good luck martin, i did my first one and poss my last atumn last year. i enjoyed it and the parking is much better.
clean clean clean. those pesky judges wipe their fingers everywhere you dont expect. oh and dont leave your armrest full of satnav stuff   :-[ :-[
My armrest is going to be stuffed with nothing but cash!  ;D
Quote 0 0
milog
V12 MCC wrote:

My armrest is going to be stuffed with nothing but cash!  ;D
Cash to bribe the judges
Quote 0 0
Russell
no, for rent boys
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Libelous my dear boy, be careful.
Quote 0 0
Russell
;D was more of a sarcastic response to milo of course martin. why else would you be stuffing cash in the armrest. i think he missed your obvious point.
but he is a nice johnny foreigner so we will let him off.
and pretty sure if you were looking for rent boys it wouldnt be at an aston concourse.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Russell wrote:

;D was more of a sarcastic response to milo of course martin. why else would you be stuffing cash in the armrest. i think he missed your obvious point.
but he is a nice johnny foreigner so we will let him off.
and pretty sure if you were looking for rent boys it wouldnt be at an aston concourse.
Not in the mood for your otherwise excellent sense of humour Russell, sorry. perhaps tomorrow being another day.
Quote 0 0