MPD
You will recall last year the AMOC being invited to Windsor Castle for the Windsor Concours of Elegance and the wonderful display of 60 Aston Martins along the Long Walk. This year we have been invited to the gardens of St James’s Palace in Central London on the 7th September 2013 for their Concours and a limited number of members may park on The Mall.

http://www.amoc.org/content/view/1854/837/
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
I would be interested in this but I'm not sure that link is working Mark or where it's pointing me to... ?
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
John B
Had the same problem but found the link under the news and events tab.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Link fixed.
Quote 0 0
gareth
£150 to park my car at a concours event..???
No thank you.
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
It's a charity event but doesn't say for which, really clever. I'd go and park in Carlton Gardens for £4/hour on the meter
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
gareth wrote:

£150 to park my car at a concours event..??? No thank you.
I must confess I read that and immediately lost interest. When will these people realise that without owners being prepared to display their cars they don't have much of a show. Many people in the classic car world are beginning to boycott these events where they make the show, which the pubic enjoy, but are asked to pay for the privilege of doing so.  I would add that last year there was no charge to park on the Windsor Castle Long Walk where all the club cars were displayed.
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
I will be in Le Touquet playing golf for a lot less than £150.  I will make my own donation to my chosen charity, Help for Heroes.
Quote 0 0
Russell
or towards golfing lessons
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0