Tim M
Any of you fellow nutters going along to the best motorshow of the year?
I'll be there Friday and Saturday and looking forward to seeing a proper Aston presence this year.
Maybe see some of you there.
Quote 0 0
Tim M
For any 'virgins' out there--it is the International Historic Motorsport Show at Stoneleigh (near Coventry, UK) From 13th to 15th March. 
Well worth a visit.
Have a look at  http://www.raceretro.com 
Quote 0 0
camel
Yes, I'm planning a visit on the Saturday - not been before but have heard good things.  Is there any reserved parking for Aston Martins I wonder, given we seem to have a featured status this year?

Cameron
Quote 0 0
annereed
I hope to be up there on either Saturday or Sunday.  Come and say hello on the Club stand.

Anne
Quote 0 0
steveXE624
CamL wrote:

Yes, I'm planning a visit on the Saturday - not been before but have heard good things.  Is there any reserved parking for Aston Martins I wonder, given we seem to have a featured status this year?

Cameron
Good question .... might be tempted to pop along myself ....
Quote 0 0
99hjhm
Should be there... Lets hope it's better than last year.
Quote 0 0
annereed
I've followed up your question about whether there is any dedicated parking for astons - unfortunately not.  Don't let it put you off though, its usually a good day out.

Anne
Quote 0 0
camel
annereed wrote:

I've followed up your question about whether there is any dedicated parking for astons - unfortunately not.  Don't let it put you off though, its usually a good day out.

Anne
Thank you for checking Anne, I will say hello at the stand.

Cameron
Quote 0 0
Tim M
Back home after a good weekend at Stoneleigh. It was nice to see Aston so well represented (after last year). The 1959 Le Mans winner at the entrance, the AMOC stand with last years GT1 Le Mans winner, Runnymede had a nice selection, Gerry Marshall's Marsh Plant V8 was there, Ecurie Bertelli had a stand  and a V8V rally spec car was hidden in a corner.
I had a chat with 'Big' Jim Cambell and apparently I really should go to the Horsfall Meeting at Silverstone---it's a long way but I will work on it! 
Quote 0 0
99hjhm
Yep... Good show, they had changed the promoters since last year....

Nice to see the Marsh Hire V8(Take note AMOC)!!!

The stand prices are very expensive which puts off many companies, still alot to see, next year I might even go and watch the group B action.
Quote 0 0
annereed
99hjhm

[Nice to see the Marsh Hire V8(Take note AMOC)!!!]

Not sure what you meant by your comment above, the Marsh Plant V8 was on the second stand the Club had.  We were using it to promote the Super GT series.

Anne
Quote 0 0
99hjhm
annereed wrote:

99hjhm

[Nice to see the Marsh Hire V8(Take note AMOC)!!!]

Not sure what you meant by your comment above, the Marsh Plant V8 was on the second stand the Club had.  We were using it to promote the Super GT series.

Anne
I heard is wasn't wanted by some at the club.
Quote 0 0