tony-hall-40
am going to advantage of this great spring weather and go for a long drive.....was thinking of driving through Kent onto Southend along the coast and end up somewhere for a coffee....any members wanting to join in or meet up my mobile is 07810 543 965.......will be leaving Redhill Surrey at 11am.........
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Webby
tony-hall-40 wrote:

am going to advantage of this great spring weather and go for a long drive.....was thinking of driving through Kent onto Southend along the coast and end up somewhere for a coffee....any members wanting to join in or meet up my mobile is 07810 543 965.......will be leaving Redhill Surrey at 11am.........

I live in Thorpe Bay, just along from Southend. Could meet you at the Estuary Cafe at the arches if you like.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Webby.....if i knew where that was i would meet you........do you have a post code or do i just follow signs to Thorpe bay
Quote 0 0
Webby
The arches are some rather fabulous cafes along the Southend Sea front. I'll call you.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Thanks for a wonderful afternoon Tony.

Quote 0 0
Webby
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Quote 0 0
Webby
...beside the sea..

Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Thank you...Webby...fantastic day with fantastic company...my best to you and Jo....lets make sure we do it again and try to involve some more  members... banana
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Great pictures. It's been many years since I've been to Southend. It used to be a regular trip when I was a child as it was only an hours drive, pre M25!, from where I used to live.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Some more....

hope you like...perhaps afew more of us could get together next time....
Quote 0 0
pbrett
A jaguar!!!! gunbarrel ;D
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
ye......v8 too...... :-*
Quote 0 0