GTDB7
I am arranging an Aston meet on Sunday 19th May 2013 at The Phantom Winger, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 5JE.

It will be an early start for approx 9am - 9:30am and the meet will continue until 12:30pm - 1pm.

The venue has ample parking and also serves food and beverages (both hot and cold) from 9am onwards.

There are plenty of things to do in the area should anyone wish to make a weekend of it.

Blackpool is just up the road and the promenade makes for a fun little drive if the Sun is shining.

Amari Supercars is approx 5 minutes away from the venue and I should be able to arrange an open day there after our Aston meet if there is enough interest.

For anyone making a weekend of it, or indeed those who wish to attend on the Sunday only, we can easily arrange a drive out that would take in some great roads and fantastic scenery.

There will also be all kinds of Premium / Sports / Super cars attending at the same venue and the Aston's will have center stage for this event.

For now it's just a Parking meet, but the drive out can be sorted at very short notice as I know the area well and have several 2-way radios to use for those who may need them.

Here is a couple of images showing the Map details:

Quote 0 0