marlin
Of course I'll need to raise it formally with the Club h.q., but does anyone think that there might be scope for a Sunday lunchtime meeting at a pub in Bedfordshire/Northamptonshire ?
Quote 0 0
Webby
Unless you're staging a road event there is no need to raise it formally with Club HQ.  Angel
Quote 0 0
marlin
Thanks for the info.      I'll continue with the informal approach.
Quote 0 0
annereed
Are you aiming for just forumites otherwise it might be worth talking to the local area rep - Martin Wright (area15@amoc.org) or go along to their regular pub meeting on the 1st Thursday of each month. 

Anne
Quote 0 0
marlin
annereed wrote:

Are you aiming for just forumites otherwise it might be worth talking to the local area rep - Martin Wright (area15@amoc.org) or go along to their regular pub meeting on the 1st Thursday of each month. 

Anne
My wife and I find it difficult to get to evening meetings due to committments to the kids- hence my idea of having a lunchtime meeting as per both the Vintage Sports Car Club and the Alfa Romeo Owners Club in my area.  We shall moving in a few weeks and have a very found a very suitable pub venue, which has prompted the idea.  Once we are established I will contact the area rep and also re-submit to this forum
Quote 0 0