moonracer2
Members of AMOC and their guests are invited to watch a day of polo at the home of English country polo, Cowdray Park, Midhurst, west Sussex, on Saturday 10th June. In front of the magnificent castle ruins, on the Gold Cup Lawns, leading firms from the City of London will battle it out in the Finals of the third City Polo Championships.

AMOC have agreed with the organisers to take a designated area on the VIP side of the lawns for a limited number of Aston Martins to be parked. AMOC members will be offered VIP Passes, to include the Champagne reception and a Fortnum & Mason Picnic Hamper with wine, for two people.  Full details of this great-value package can be found in the March edition of the News Sheet.

The specially discounted price for this stylish, full day out in the Sussex countryside is £100 per Aston Martin including two people. If you would like to join the party please register your interestwith Audrey Carter at AMOC Headquarters, by telephone (01865- or e-mail (pr@amoc.org). Application forms and full details of this special day's programme will be sent out to all applicants during April.

Do come and join the fun, which will include the evening Chukka Party in the VIP Marquee.

Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Presumably if you don't own an Aston you can't go? Martin
Quote 0 0
moonracer2
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Yes, you can certainly go but you will not be able to park in the area set aside for Aston Martins - otherwise, everything is as the special package.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Thanks for that, will discuss with the wife as it's a week before Le Mans. Martin
Quote 0 0
Hedgehog
moonracer2 wrote:

Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Yes, you can certainly go but you will not be able to park in the area set aside for Aston Martins - otherwise, everything is as the special package.

I'd love to go but don't fancy paying £100 just for myself.
Is there anyone else in a similar position to me?
Perhaps we could share costs, car and picnic hamper!
I'm afraid I don't yet own an AM (mine's a Disco if you don't mind 'roughing' it)

Martin - Do hope you and Linda make it. Will be great to see you both again.

Quote 0 0