Link to the details of this event: https://classicmotorhub.com/shop/aston-martin-owners-may-27-2018/
Quoting from the website:
"This one-off Coffee and Classics event takes place at The Classic Motor Hub on May 27th 2018 between 10am and 1pm, and is exclusively for owners of Aston Martin vehicles. Attendees will be in fine company amongst other owners of both classic and modern Aston Martin cars, whilst the doors to The Hub will be flung open to allow visitors to look around the cars on sale, and other cars on site including a private collection of historic motor vehicles such as the Aston Martin LM9 1932 Works Car.
There will also be refreshments and food served from our cafe, whilst merchandise will be available to purchase on the day at our on-site shop.
This Coffee and Classics event is free to attend, but classic car parking inside The Hub grounds is limited so please reserve your space today! Please choose the year of vehicle below. If you would like to give us more details on the Aston Martin you're going to bring, please fill out the 'ORDER NOTES' section at the online checkout."
Additional info from Instagram:
"One week to go until our Aston Martin Owners Event! If you haven't signed up, here's what you're missing out on:
- Over 110 Aston Martins already pre-registered.
- Historic Aston Martin LM3, ML8, LM9, LM10 and LM14 on show alongside other 1920s motorshow cars.
- Some of the finest classic Aston Martins currently for sale including a 1966 DB6, a 1978 V8 Volante, a 1928 TS10 and the aforementioned LM3.
- A wide range of other classic and vintage cars on show and for sale.
- Possibly the finest bacon baps ever conceived."
Member of AMOC Social and Concours Sub-Committees
Principal Judge, Concours, NP 12 Cylinder
AMOC Area 00