Anne
Sorry for the short notice of this event.  I'll be getting the dates of 2019 events as soon as they are available so we can give you more notice.

Aston Martin Lagonda are holding a Track Day on Thursday 25th October, at Donington Park Circuit.  AMOC Members are invited to bring their Aston Martins along.  

The day will be run with an open pit lane, for the majority of the day. This will give you flexibility to decide when you want to go out, over the six hours of driving time. Aston Martin trained technical support will be on site. 

You will be welcome to use the hospitality lounge, with breakfast, lunch and tea/coffee provided. Helmets can be made available if required.  Insurance will be down to each Member to organise.

There will also be a line-up of race cars and show cars on display.

A 10% discount has been agreed for AMOC Members.  First driver: £720, second driver: £360 and adult spectators: £90. Book your place via http://www.astonmartintrackdays.com.

Anne
Quote 0 0
r.iow
I can't get the link to work, is it me or is there an issue with it ?
Quote 0 0
Peter Avis
This post with the link to AML is not working correctly also confusion with the date of posting
Quote 0 0
Anne
We're getting hold of AML re the link.

Quote 0 0
Anne
If you want to book, you can send me your details and I'll pass them on and get them to call you.
Quote 0 0
Anne
There are problems with the AML website. There is a dedicated number you can ring to book: 07824 551110.

Anne
Quote 0 0