jsac
I have been tracking my07 over the last few months and have had a great time with the car.I thought there might be some other owners who would like to see the great potential the Vantage has. We rent the track once per month and would encourage other owners to come out. We include a continental breakfast, BBQ lunch with Beer and lamb skewers after the track closes. There are also instructors ( Greg won the 24hrs of Daytona) for the first timers and tune-up tips for the experienced. If you are interested please see the web site http://6thgear.ca/ There you may register to drive. Safety is very important so turns have flagmen and passing is allowed at specific points and only with a point-by.

The track is the perfect location to really experience this amazing car without the threat of the law and insurance companies.

Quote 0 0
deak
Look's like turn 2. What tires do you run at the track? What are your times?
Quote 0 0
WolfVaB
Too many men hugging in the photos.  Aside from that, it looks like fun. 
Quote 0 0
jsac
deak wrote:

Looks like turn 2. What tires do you run at the track? What are your times?
It is turn 2. I don't know what times in the Aston but last year in my 911 ( I was turning 1:38 with sport cup tires. I bought a set of OZ rims with the P Zero Corsa's. The car is a huge hit with the other drivers.
Quote 0 0