Webby
This came in from From Tom Wauters, AMOC Belgium, whilst we we rebuilding the world.

Dear AMOC Members,

As you know, quite a number of AML and AMOC historic milestones have recently been or will soon be achieved. In summary, these are:
  • 100+ years Aston Martin Lagonda company
    [*] 100 years “Coal Scuttle” run by Lionel Martin
    [*] 80 Years AMOC
    [*] 30 years Aston Martin Michiels
    [*] 10 years Aston Martin Brussells
    Though various anniversaries have already taken place, others will take place soon as well as in 2015. 

During this upcoming December – January period, Aston Martin Lagonda will be placed in the spotlight at Autoworld (Jubelpark in Brussels, Belgium thanks to the private initiative of one of our members/coordinator Exhibition Aston Martin @ Autoworld – Paul Verellen, the Head of Museology Autoworld -  Eric Janssen, and the General Director and his team of Autoworld – Sebastien Debaere.  In addition, Aston Martin Michiels/Aston Martin Brussels and AMOC Belgium Area have assisted the organizers in contacting their clients/owners/members of Aston Martin Lagonda to bring together cars from different years to create an historic overview of the marque.

NOTE: recently, Paul Verellen informed me that they are still looking for the following cars : One-77, DBR 1 Le Mans replica, Zagato 1985, Vanquisch en DB 5 Volante. In case you know anyone who owns such car and is willing to have it at the exhibition, please be so kind to contact Paul directly at : verellen.paul@belgacom.net.
Quote 0 0
SeaDreamer
We yesterday visited the exposition, definitely worth a trip to Brussels!!

A short summary broadcasted on Belgian TV: Fete ses 100 ans
Quote 0 0
SeaDreamer
Event details in the attached flyer.
Quote 0 0
SeaDreamer
For those able to read and understand French a nice article about the exposition: Autoworld-Brussels Célèbre Le Centenaire D’Aston Martin
Quote 0 0
SeaDreamer
And an English one... http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/classic-car-events/belgium-celebrates-aston-martin-milestone
Quote 0 0
ASA
Hi,

Although this is some way off I would think that we may have an ASM DBR1 available. Not the nicest time for a roofless jaunt over the sea, maybe it is time for a GT version..

Andrew.

A S Motorsport ltd.
Quote 0 0
ASA
Oops. Or now I read the post more clearly I realise the title was a bit misleading.

Quote 0 0