TVJL
Bertie and I thought we'd get away from it all, as lovers do. We even brought a friend along.

Quote 0 0
Tim M
Looks like you are all having a good time. The weather has been fairly kind to Perthshire (no snow---yet!).
Have you caught anything (fish) yet.
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
I take it the sunglasses were against the hail? Looks like a fun drive, I hope you made it to the one of the local meets.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Wait a minute : there are three of you and in a photo - there are three of you. And 2 cars. So have you found a sheep who can use a camera ?
Quote 0 0
Hendrik D
A wonderful setting for some inspiring driving  ;D
I bet you had difficulties hiding your grins!
Check out my DB7 GT on Youtube or follow the DB7 GT/GTA Register
[14702681981545489908]  [1734550218]  [instagram-icon-32-564129525]
Quote 0 0
Webby
John Purser wrote:

Wait a minute : there are three of you and in a photo - there are three of you. And 2 cars. So have you found a sheep who can use a camera ?

Wait a minute, three of you and a sheep. I make that Pimms a'clock!
Quote 0 0
williamp
Ahhhh, the Brits on tour. Heavy clouds overhead, shivering bodies yet those sunglasses stayed on!

Great photos, by the way.
Quote 0 0
Tim M
According to the rainfall radar it is 'tossing it down' in Perthshire now---they'll be alright as the bar is open! 
Quote 0 0
TVJL

We (six) had a great time thanks - just back: too few fish; some rain and wind, but mostly glorious; several very enjoyable blasts in the cars through spectacular countryside; hilarious company,  with a new moniker coined for one of our number (see below); and a great deal of very fine wine, malt whisky and Earthquake beer consumed.

Here are a couple more shots, mostly featuring Minkie's car:

Quote 0 0