campbell1955 Show full post »
Andy M
You mean you flashed at my MUM !!! 
Quote 0 0
Andy M
Thay actually said several people in the Aston convoys did,  and were amazed how many lorry drivers did as well.
Quote 0 0
iankV8
I've added my photographs of the day to the public gallery Webby has created at Vanquish Day, Newport Pagnell 26 April 2014 Gallery
Quote 0 0
Webby
Great pictures Ian. The gallery is public so if anyone has pictures of the event they want to upload there they are welcome to do so.
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
#

Say no more ?

what a great day thanks to everyone involved in making it a memorable day for every one ;D

and YES TIM GREEN ONES ARE DEFFO FASTER ? ;D ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
Armen
That Vanquish Day must have been something... such a pity we missed it !
Glad you all enjoyed this brilliant event, congratulations to the organizers !
Vanquish S 2007
Quote 0 0
Vanquish 2591
Andy M wrote:

You mean you flashed at my MUM !!! 

Is this her?  ;D
Quote 0 0
Andy M
Nah. don't be daft..........

my mum's way too old to wear jeans any more  !    But that would have explained the number of Lorry drivers that waved back .    ;D
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
can any one see this link :
# ?
Quote 0 0
Webby
I can but I have a strange sense of deja by...
Quote 0 0
annereed
Can I ask for your help?

I want to include a short report on the Vanquish Day in the Vantage magazine, produced by the Octane publishers and could do with your help to put it together as Russell is not around at the moment.

Currently I have that 65 vanquish turned up on the day and met 17 already there on ramps or exhibiting.

What did Ian Minnards talk about in his presentation?

I know there was a panel - was this for an open Question and Answer session for anything to do with Vanquish?

How many cars went on to the Barn?

What was the presentation at the barn about?

Anything else which should be included?

I need to put the report together on Monday 12th May, so any help before then would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Anne
Quote 0 0
Russell
Did you contact Mark Adams Anne ? I did email you. He organised it with me so could do that.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
Buddy1
Hope all can follow the 'Departure Parade' as the smiling faces were leaving Newport Pagnell.....over 50 'REAL' Vanquishes enjoyed a most memorable day... Works put on a lovely display of hospitality. A most memorable day was had by all... ;D

April 26, 2014 is a day in infamy for all of us associated with the NP Vanquish!

#ws

Buddy1
Quote 0 0
Armen
Great video, thank you !
Vanquish S 2007
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
I see theres a little mention in the lastest edition of VANTAGE magazine
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Hooligans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. All 50 of em including the 307cc who decided to try and look good between them all. He he.
Quote 0 0
David Lewington
Is anybody providing a short article for AMQ? I'm sure there must be plenty of nice photos available to illustrate it.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
I noticed a brief write up in the copy of Vantage magazine that dropped on my mat this week so someone must have written a report.
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
Anne put something together I think, see earlier post on this thread.
Paul
Quote 0 0
ADAMS
I sent Anne a report when she contacted me.
The version in vantage is a short version but i wanted to thank Graham Darby at AM Works and all at The Barn one more time.
Quote 0 0