SJH
OK. I now have all the details in place for the get-together on Sunday 3rd June.

Anybody interested can email at (gathering .at. aston-db7 .dot. com) and I can then send out a provisional itinerary.

Cheers,

Steve
Quote 0 0
SJH
UPDATE

Hi Folks,

The response and encouragement from members has been fabulous.

I sent out booking forms on Monday with a view to confirming reservations at the restaurant, and I have already had positive responses.

Essentially once we hit a dozen cars with partners and/or guests, then we are pretty much at optimum numbers for the private dining room. So without adding any melodrama to proceedings... I'd say that timing and availability is critical.

It would be a shame for us to not guarantee the private dining room, but given the short-term response I'd say that it was more likely that is to happen and if anything later bookings might well end up in the main restaurant... or worse still in the car park with sandwiches 

Thanks again for all the support and enthusiasm,

Steve
Quote 0 0
SJH
Hi Folks,

Everything is fine and dandy for the get-together up in sunny Cheshire on Sunday 3rd June 2007.

The coffee morning is reserved and sponsored... the directions planned to and from the National Trust venue... the restaurant confirmed with our private dining room and speaker... and we have a number of members already planning a weekend of proceedings with Hotel reservations confirmed.

We have Volante, Vantage, i6, GTA cars already booked with a number of interested parties waiting to confirm.

I have posted more details in 'Idling' and the email address remains where individuals can register their interest.

Thanks again for all the fantastic support and enthusiasm.

Steve 
Quote 0 0