Aston Martine Show full post »
holllandn
No firm plans yet but certainly getting to the sort of time of year to organise the UK event. I will get in touch with the previous UK attendees in the next few weeks to get some suggestions together.
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
Great stuff
Let me know if I can help by sending over some documents from last time.
Quote 0 0
Russell
what would help really is a bit of an idea from each of the usual suspects over there what your driving time to calais would be if you all met somewhere then headed over.
it would allow us to work out a potential lunch stop and then a crusing distance to guide us where you would be stopped.
that would sort the base.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
My driving time to Calais is about 5 hours.
But I'm quite used to alternative sleeping patterns, so any meet-up time would be fine for me
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Martine, if you came over on the Europort - Hull ferry, you would be able to travel south in convoy with us. Saying that, the ferry is longer (overnight) and more expensive
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
Rotterdam - Hull is also an option of course. Depends a bit on where the event will take place, and which route will make more sense.
Quote 0 0
Russell
interesting concept that we could do it oop north. didnt consider that. need to include all our jonny foreigner contingent can you all do that ?
Quote 0 0
milog
Russell wrote:

interesting concept that we could do it oop north. didnt consider that. need to include all our jonny foreigner contingent can you all do that ?

No problem here. I am not into keeping a low mileage car 
Quote 0 0
Aston Martine
So.....when are we going?  ;D

*nudge nudge*
Quote 0 0
Russell
ok lets get a date in we can all do so what about the 1/2/3 june ?
Quote 0 0
holllandn
That date is good for me. As you say let's get a date and then we can work the details.
Quote 0 0
Russell
we should kick this off in another thread. i will start one
Quote 0 0