IMcW
I am taking the beast down to Le Mans this year to see our boys celebrate outright victory in LMP1. Any other Vanquish owners making the trip and would like to hook up for the journey down, or would like to meet up whilst at Le Mans?
Quote 0 0
Richard Lay
Dear IMc,

Mr Toad is going down with his Vanquish and a few members from Area 13, if you email/send a message to him I am sure he will be keen to meet up and to see your car.

I am not going but send best wishes for a great weekend.

Regards
Richard
Richard
Quote 0 0
IMcW
Thanks Richard, do you have Mr Toad's email? I'll try and make contact.

regards

Ian McWilliams
Quote 0 0
Richard Lay
Dear Ian,

If you go to the thread on Fuel Consumption and click on his name you can send him a message. I will send him an email and ask him to look at your thread here.

Regards
Richard
Richard
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
That makes 3 - I will be there, Travelling down with a convoy from Stratstone's - Welcome to join us for the drive down ?

RC
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Hi Vanquinites!!!,
Mr Toad in his PBS, & friends,2x V8s,1xDB2/4,1xDB6,so far,  will be travelling on Friday morning by fast cat from Portsmouth to Caen arriving 11.45
Then lunch,& onwards to Le Mans, You are more than welcome to join us,if your travel arrangements are similar. ;D
Quote 0 0
IMcW
Mr Toad and RC - great to know you are going.

I am travelling via the Tunnel on Thursday as I am doing  the Hotel Du France meet on the Friday, so wont be able to travel down with you Mr Toad, sounds like you will have a blast with your convoy of Astons.

RC when are your travelling?

I have left my plans a little late due to business commitments. So I missed the Aston Racing Legends booking and the Aston camping. So am now booked with the folks that do the Octane/Evo Chateau deal and I am doing the AM VIP Hospitality and travelling back Monday.
Quote 0 0
vanquish spirit
I am travelling on the 06.50 tunnel on friday and will be at the Hotel de France for lunch.  Staying at the Terte Rouge club with the Nick Mee party.  Would be good to catch up, there is one other Vanquish for sure, maybe more. 
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Champagne Tent at midnight then!  in the Power,Beauty & Soul, section (Vanquish Owners ) ;D
Quote 0 0
NickH
I will be travelling down in my Vanq S by tunnel on Thursday morning and also staying with Club Tetre Rouge and at the Hotel de France on Friday
Quote 0 0
vanquish spirit
well I will definitely see you and hopefully make the champers tent on saturday
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
I too will be travelling down on Thursday morning heading for the Tunnel...Hope to be on 10.30 - 11.00 ish

RC
Quote 0 0
IMcW
Excellent Steve, I am on the 10.20, so I am sure we can hook up. What time are you departing Nick?
Quote 0 0
NickH
Ian, Steve, I am booked on the 10.50 and will be with a friend in a DB4 and another who is driving my V8 Vantage Volante. We could make quite a convoy!

Nick
Quote 0 0