gtjoey
Guys/Gals, anyone want to do a winery run to the north fork of Long Island? Make it a Vanquish day?
Any interest? Pumpking picking, its really nice out there this time of the year......
GTJOEY
P.S. hope this is in the right section.
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Just saw this.  There was some mention of a potential winery run for Sep/Oct in the AMOC list of events from earlier in the year, but I haven't heard anything further.  I'd be very interested, but you'd have to let a mere V8V in.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Speed, You are more than welcome........are you in the tri state area........a v8 is a lovely car......send me your phone in a private message and I will call you back.......aston day is always a great day, no matter what model, hey my buddy still owns his original db5  since new, I think we can let him come too...... ;D thanks.....gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Hey, things are starting to cook......
We have racerx,rodstewart,gtjimmy and Myself......for a ride out to the north fork......
Looks like sometime early nov..........
Im calling Simon from Aston Martin to see if he wants to join us for the ride,hopefully with something for sale and demo..........
Will keep you posted once we come back from Canada......enjot gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
aston V8v
As long as you are allowing NP V8's I'd be interested. Right now I'm polishing the car up for the Manhasset concours
David
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Will see you there as well.........gtjoey
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Guys taking the FORD GT to canada, to complete the north america part of the world trip.........
Hows it look for the second sunday in nov, for a trip out to the winery.....
so far we have speedracer,rodstewart,gtjimmy, myself and possible simon rodd from aston of manhasset......all astons are invited........
keep the day in mind as we get close , will be back sunday night....enjoy gtjoey
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Joey,

Any updates?  Hope you had a great trip in the GT.
Quote 0 0