tim_c
Interested in VH era cars? Doing anything on Sunday morning? If you have an hour to spare 11am BST, the AMOC is putting on another one of Mark Donohue’s Q&A’s on Zoom. And as he has asked me to be his guest, I’ve cancelled my bike ride & will be staying home to answer questions and preview the work I have been doing during lockdown. If you have not had your email to register, ping me a PM with your membership number & I’ll forward a link. See you Sunday.498BF5F6-E776-4472-83C7-665AA0805ACD.jpeg 
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
rcfurse
Wonderful!
Quote 0 0
Bournemouthboy
great idea

Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
trying to log on to this morning's zoom meeting but the link from the email that I received would only have worked for last Sunday's zoom meeting. Does anyone know how I can log on? thanks, Andrew
Quote 0 0
tim_c
Hi Andrew, I’m in exactly the same boat

bit frustrating 
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
Yes, tried searching my emails and the forum and the website but can't find a link anywhere
Quote 0 0
rcfurse
Thank you for the feedback guys. It is clearly an error on our part if people cannot get in. I was travelling so couldn't attend but I believe the link was on the AMOC website.
However, I'll liaise with Mark and Maria and we will make sure there is a thread and link on here in future.
Richard 
Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
Thanks Richard,

All the best,

Andrew
Quote 0 0
Thibaut
Would be good to have access to a replay of the talk !
Quote 0 0
rcfurse
Go to the AMOC home page on the website. 
At the top of the page there is a large photo that scrolls if you leave it long enough or you click over on the R Hand side.
Four clicks over you get to the AMOC YouTube channel and all the talks are there for you to see.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1tOY1KuCRnDsYKDosaWBgw?disable_polymer=true

Fill your boots.

Richard
Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
Thanks Richard,

I can't see yesterday's talk on there yet as far as I can see. Do you know when that one will be uploaded or is it already there but I am missing it through not looking properly? My wife says I never look properly and that's why I never find anything.
Quote 1 0
rcfurse
Andrew I am afraid your wife is right ðŸ˜ˆ
It's the second video from the left. Click this link 
Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
Thanks, I did see that that was there but that is not yesterday's meeting but the one from last week I believe. I was there for that one but not for yesterday's one as I couldn't find the link for yesterday's one.

Regards,

Andrew
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
Last week's (5.7) was AMOC racing I think. Hopefully they will all appear on the website in due course
Paul
Quote 0 0
Andrew Silverman
Yes, I'm sure you're right. The one I missed was the 12th of July.
Quote 0 0