tim_c
Anyone in or near Fancy London should consider this next week

The Walter Hayes Memorial Lecture 2015: Dr Andrew Palmer, new Chief Executive of AML

Evening of Tuesday 20 January 2015, at the Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall, London

Give Donna or Linda a ring to secure your place

http://www.amht.org.uk/t/WHML

Only a few tickets left and you have to dress smartly - which is a struggle for me. Thankfully I still have a week to sort something out
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
John Purser
tim_c wrote:

Anyone in or near Fancy London should consider this next week

The Walter Hayes Memorial Lecture 2015: Dr Andrew Palmer, new Chief Executive of AML

Evening of Tuesday 20 January 2015, at the Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall, London

Give Donna or Linda a ring to secure your place

http://www.amht.org.uk/t/WHML

Only a few tickets left and you have to dress smartly - which is a struggle for me. Thankfully I still have a week to sort something out

Do come if you can - great evening in store. And do try and meet up. You'll spot Tim by his Pebble Beach panama - you'll find us via the table plan.
Quote 0 0
tim_c
John Purser wrote:

You'll spot Tim by his Pebble Beach panama - you'll find us via the table plan.

Funny you should mention that John. I will be visiting my favourite hat emporium in St James on Tuesday to get a boater to go with my Beano Boy Blazer.
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
asington
If it's Lock and Co you are visiting you will enjoy the visit - it's my favourite hat shop too. I am also coming to the smoke but alas later in the week for a wedding reception at the RAC Club. I too should replace my boater which I miss - I had one at school (along with a mortar board!) and would keep the sun off my bald pate more conveniently than a parasol or fancy umbrella.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
asington wrote:
I had one at school (along with a mortar board!)

That would be Dotheboys Hall, Andrew ?  ;D
Quote 0 0
John Purser
There are literally a (small) handful of tickets left - do come if you can.
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Can't see a price on the AMHT site, is it on a need to know basis?
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
John Purser
£80
It's a fund raising evening
Quote 0 0