sprevett
Staying in Ringwood with my brother's family and thought I'd take my car-mad nephew (age to the advertised area 13 'brekky' at Compton airfield. Had a wonderfull time looking at TVRs, Vincents and Norton Commandos, even Tiger Moths...but no Astons. Did I get the date wrong?
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
sprevett wrote:

Staying in Ringwood with my brother's family and thought I'd take my car-mad nephew (age to the advertised area 13 'brekky' at Compton airfield. Had a wonderfull time looking at TVRs, Vincents and Norton Commandos, even Tiger Moths...but no Astons. Did I get the date wrong?
Sorry we missed you, banana some of us were at the Silverstone Classic 
Quote 0 0
beershark
Mr Toad wrote:

sprevett wrote:

Sorry we missed you, banana some of us were at the Silverstone Classic 

Did you meet the AMOC member with the grey polo shirt, who was complaining about a very rude Alfa Romeo owner ?
I have a genuine reason for asking.  Thank you.
Quote 0 0
sprevett
thanks for replies - no, didn't meet any AMOC people or a rude Alfa man - the only AM I saw was a nice white or cream coloured DB2 - but it was gone by the time I'd parked up.
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
sprevett wrote:

thanks for replies - no, didn't meet any AMOC people or a rude Alfa man - the only AM I saw was a nice white or cream coloured DB2 - but it was gone by the time I'd parked up.
That would have been Amalia & Alan,s if it had red spoke wheels. 
Quote 0 0