annereed
Area 13 are having a display at Wilton House, Nr Salisbury, Wiltshire.  If anyone would like to bring their aston along - £10 per car, instead of £10 per person visiting, you would be most welcome.

The form to pre-register your car is attached. It does however need to be 'in' by 25th July. Mr Toad is organising the display and is in touch with the organiser, so we could see if there is any leeway - let me know if you would like to come along and what model aston you would bring.

Photos from previous events are here:
The Motor Net @ Wilton House Picture Gallery

F.Gear TV @ Wilton House Picture Gallery

The event raises money for our local hospital.

Anne
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
I have until the end of the month to confirm numbers of Astons attending, what will be a fantastic day, so download your entry form, and come an join us!! ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad

We have now been offered VIP Passes, to use exclusive areas!!
Quote 0 0
astro
Sorry Mr Toad I, and a number of your adjacent area clubmates, will be enjoying the Devon sunshine???? at the Area 21 long weekend "Jolly". Hope it goes well for you.
Quote 0 0
Prattking
I have sent my form off. Will my V.I.P. pass get me free coffee & bickies on arrival and free use of the executive portaloo ?
Quote 0 0
annereed
Hello Prattking

Glad you can join us.  No idea what the pass gets us in to!

What car will you be coming in?

Anne
Quote 0 0
Prattking
DB7 Vantage. 2001. Stornoway Grey (silver)  Hope the weather is booked .
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
  The VIP Pass gets you into the Decadent Bus & Champagne enclosure!!! ;D
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Decadent !!! Sounds like my sort of do.
Quote 0 0
annereed
We now have over 20 astons as part of our display and a few more in other parts of the arena.  The Pistonheads parking now has over 480 cars booked in.

We can still take a few more cars - I'd love to fill in the odd gap we have. So far we've covered:
Pre-war MK II, DB2 + Mk III, DB4 GT, DB6, early V8, V8 Vantage Zagato, DB7, Vanquish, DB9, V8 Vantage, new DBS

Anyone have a DB5, N24/GT4,  they could bring along?

Anne
Quote 0 0