annereed
Area 13 are again putting together a display of astons for this amazing event.  It would be great if we could increase the display from the 27 cars which were such a hit with the public last time.

Below are a few pictures:

- 250 super cars travel down from London in convoy and form a parade into the event at lunchtime.

- 2 pictures showing the astons on our display

- the entry form. Note - these need to be in by July 15th.

More details available on the event website: http://www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/supercars

More photos from last years event here: http://www.amoc.org/content/view/1381/51/

I would like to endeavour to park the cars in year order, as last time, so if you could let me know if you are coming along, that would help my planning!

Anne
Quote 0 0
Prattking
I will be there again ( weather permitting ). DB7 Vantage 2001. Will not be before about 10.30 so keep a slot open.  ;D
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Hi Anne

Is their an entry form that we need to fill in to join you?
Quote 0 0
inforapound
Prattking wrote:

I will be there again ( weather permitting ).

Hello?  You're from the UK.  What do you mean weather permitting? :-*
Quote 0 0
annereed
The attachment just above the photos on my original posting is the entry form.

The gates open to the public at 9am, we need to have the cars in the display by then (so we don't run them over!), so if you are unable to get there until 10.30, you may have a problem getting in the back gate - probably depends on how jobs worth the man on the gate is!

Anne
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Wasn't a problem last year, it was just that you took all the photos before I got there. The official photographer did get a shot of my Aston Martin parking sign though - see the pic. on the Wilton web sight classic car gallery, bottom row ,centre pic. ;D
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
We have received our tickets etc and will be there with DB7 Vantage year 2000
Quote 0 0
mafreeman
will there be an AMOC area to park or did i miss something 
Quote 0 0
annereed
There will be an aston martin display area.  The entry form is at the bottom of this thread - just above the photos.

Although the form says they need the form by 15th July, I've just checked and we can have a bit longer. However, the number of cars does affect what space they allocate us, so would appreciate getting them in by the end of this week.

Anne
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Great day out , weather was kind with plenty of sun.

Quote 0 0