geofro Show full post »
Riccardo
This is a very quick overview of the AMOC cars (sorry for the quality but a lot of people around) from the DB7 AR1 to the V12 Vantage Zagato

#
Quote 0 0
warrior
I have to say that the planning and organisation that went into the Windsor event was well worth it. I congratulate all who were involved in this event whether  as an entrant or one of the stewards  - we were easily the best organised car club display and I was proud to be the chairman of AMOC at such a major event. I concur with the comment above about it being a better event that even Pebble Beach - the same thing was said to me by my friend David Cohen from Canada who has shown cars at Pebble Beach in the past and also used to own the impossibly rare 2.9litre Alfa Romeo on display in the inner courtyard!! Well done AMOC!! JG
Quote 0 0
Riccardo
All the cars in the Concours

#
Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
What a fantastic event!
We were really lucky to be part of such a special event and to see what must be some of the worlds finest cars in a setting such as that.

However doing two days at a Concours is just too much for some 
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Just a quick 10 winks!
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
I've put a few pictures in the gallery Windsor Castle Concours 2012 Album - Owner: Rich5ltr
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Riccardo
Official Bentley video

#ws  
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
Fabulous Day, Stunning Venue, Great Company, Brilliant Weather and some Unique Cars .... Unrepeatable ???

Loved it...I vote for an Annual Event for sure....

Steve
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Looks to have been a fantastic day, sorry to have missed the event, but then the Paralympic road cycling at Brands Hatch and final track and field in the stadium were equally unrepeatable (and stunning with 5 WR on the Saturday night alone). Here's to Rio in 2016!
Quote 0 0
NorfolkCarNut
I echo the sentiments - it was a real honour to be part of the 60 cars and a wonderful day. Well done to all involved. Going to be difficult to top that one I think. But do try...!
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
CambridgeV8 wrote:

...it was a real honour to be part of the 60 cars...

I thought I spotted you Richard but when I came over to say hello you had moved on. What car were you displaying?
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
stevobland
It was a real honour to be chosen to be amongst few 

Thank you AMOC
Quote 0 0
jdp298
I missed the AMOC day, but thanks to Tim_C I was able to get onto the Tour of Elegance for the Sunday. Herewith a link to the photos I took of the day.

Windsor Tour of Elegance 2012
Quote 0 0
tim_c
The Octane Tour was excepitional. I cannot believe how fortunate my car was to be chosen. As you can see from the previous photos, there were some very serious motors on the tour - and some exceptionally high speed bumps to transverse on the route. Some of my pictures are on the AstonMartins.com facebook page (cos it was quick and easy).

http://www.facebook.com/astonmartinscom
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
NorfolkCarNut
Rich5ltr wrote:
I thought I spotted you Richard but when I came over to say hello you had moved on. What car were you displaying?

1974 car...

Brilliant day and girlfriend now seriously impressed with Aston owners - " What a lovely bunch of people - so friendly!"
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
I was seriously impressed with your girlfriend's altitude.
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
GWP

Do you have a picture?
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Webby
You want a picture of his girlfriend's altitude? Steady.
Quote 0 0
12 POT
geewizzpip wrote:

I was seriously impressed with your girlfriend's altitude.

Why?  Was she a high flyer?
Quote 0 0
philmw
12 P0T wrote:

Why?  Was she a high flyer?

No, GWP is just a short-arse.
Quote 0 0
12 POT
philmw wrote:

No, GWP is just a short-arse.

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that!
Quote 0 0