Mr Toad
Areas, 4,13 & 20 have organised a visit to the famous Wiscombe Hil (The venue for many Aston Martin Events in the past  ) to celebrate Founders Day on Tuesday 25th May.
The plan is to meet up in our respective areas for breakfast,(Area 13 are meeting at Compton Abbas Airfield),then make our way to Wiscombe Hill for coffee/drinks and then an ascent of the famous hill,but not a Whizz!,This is not a competition,so no Timing Strobes etc,but Marshalls will be in attendance.
From there we then proceed to the Deer Park Hotel at Buckerell near Honiton,(the hotel familiar with many AMOC Hill Climbers from the past. ) for a 3 course lunch,(£18.95,payable on the day) After lunch,and much chatter, we make our way home,with maybe a stop for Afternoon Tea en route.
So if you fancy sharing Founders Day with like minded Members from the West Country! Please contact :- Andrew Fawkes (Area at
andrew.fawkes @ orange.net / Geoff Barnes (Area cppgeoff @ aol.com  / Andrew Mogford (Area andrew.pym @ staverton.com

All we ask for is  £20.00 per Car, This is to cover the costs of using Wiscombe,& any surplus will be shared between Help for Heroes,& The Aston Martin Heritage Trust, we will then send you a menu to choose your lunch in advance,

We need your response & deposit before 30th April, so please reply as soon as possible for a great day out!!

Dont forget to book a day off,as it is on a Tuesday.
Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
We probably have over 20 Astons,taking part in this Founders Day Tour,to the Famous, Wiscombe Hill Climb & onwards to the Deer Park Hotel for lunch.
If any more members would like to join us,on Tuesday 25th May,please let us know by 30th April if possible,for what I am sure will be a most enjoyable cruise to the West Country ;D
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
I shall be sorry to miss it. If any venue should return to the calendar it should be Wiscombe - though not exactly central, it was always very well supported. Good luck with the day.
Quote 0 0
CQ DBSV8
I'm signed up to attend. 

Very much looking forward to it.
Chris Quested
1972 AM V8 and late seventies V8 Vantage
Quote 0 0