Lord Rowley
Apart from Mayor Sington and ourselves. Who else is going ?

Anyone staying over in Newport Pagnell ?

Lord Rowley.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Weavers are working overtime on the 3 inch pile of the new red carpet which, it seems, had to be ordered when I said I was going 
Not planning to stay.
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
John Purser wrote:

Weavers are working overtime on the 3 inch pile of the new red carpet which, it seems, had to be ordered when I said I was going 
Not planning to stay.

Enjoy the carpet.
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Webby
Shagtastic!
Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
I would be going, unfortunately I'll be in the Grand Canaries instead.
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0
Doctor Houx
Been to Works a few times for auction and other events, and am on their mailing list, but not had notification of this event as yet.

Is it invite only and what time does it start?  Perhaps I haven't spent enough at WS recently to justify an invite
"Racing is life; everything that happens before or after is just waiting."
Steve McQueen.

Frank H. Area 14 (Norfolk) and Le Mans, France.
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Don't go munching that rug will you John.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Hallo Doc,
I've only had a set of mats made by them - ridiculously expensive for a couple of feet of carpet but nothing compared to costs for servicing/restorations etc.

Pitch up about 7.30 and if any problems, say you're with Lord Rowley - telly star and cup cake adviser to Hollywood. 😉
Quote 0 0
gareth
Just got mine - but sadly cant go, anyone want the invite?
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Gareth,
Send it over to poor old Dr Houx. 
Quote 0 0
gareth
Done!
Hopefully it will arrive in time for him!
Quote 0 0
Doctor Houx
It arrived in the post Gareth, so a kind gesture and many thanks for sending it. A fish in return banana!
"Racing is life; everything that happens before or after is just waiting."
Steve McQueen.

Frank H. Area 14 (Norfolk) and Le Mans, France.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Well done gentlemen 👍👍🇬🇧
Quote 0 0
John Purser
.... as long as no-one asks
"Houx are you ?" at the entrance .....
I must resist some of this badinage but no doubt we will engage in more very shortly.
Like Friday night.
Quote 0 0
ChrisDodd
And the answer is...."I'm the Doctor"
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Well, I'm not strictly a Gynaecologist young lady but I'll take a look at it for your. 👍😉
Quote 0 0
asington
It was a great evening with oodles of delicious bubbly (I had 6 glasses!) and some yummy nibbles - all supported by a superb dance band. I even had a few dances and enjoyed every moment - as did a number of us who were not backward in attacking the floor with much gusto! A huge 'Thank You' must be extended to AML.. Whilst I appreciate that the soiree was to celebrate the end of the 60th year at N/P., I do hope that AML can find a good (or even not such a good) reason to make this a annual event. The Mayor!
Quote 0 0
asington
Forgot to mention that it was a "lounge suit and cocktail dress" event - and I really looked resplendent in my sparkly dress and 5" stilettos!
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

It was a great evening with oodles of delicious bubbly (I had 6 glasses!) and some yummy nibbles - all supported by a superb dance band. I even had a few dances and enjoyed every moment - as did a number of us who were not backward in attacking the floor with much gusto! A huge 'Thank You' must be extended to AML.. Whilst I appreciate that the soiree was to celebrate the end of the 60th year at N/P., I do hope that AML can find a good (or even not such a good) reason to make this a annual event. The Mayor!

So the sponsors bottles were full this time Andrew??? albeit not for long by the sounds of things. Lucky you to get the chance to wear your dress too!!!!! LOL.
Quote 0 0