mcatlin
As promised a new thread about this event. Below is a list of those who have said they are coming/are interested in coming to Gaydon on the 22nd July at mid day.

Lord Brett Sinclair
Andy Chapman
CQ DBS V8
Peter Skitt
PThwaite
Cyclist55
SFR
Vanquish Spirit
SPrevitt
PBY113K
PBrett
DBSV8i

This is all the responses I have had. I would be grateful should anybody to drop out should let me know asap. I intend to e mail Gaydon with final numbers at the end of the week so they can organise a car parking space for us. To this end I would be grateful if those taking Astons culd let me know by the end of the week.
Quote 0 0
sprevett
I will be ay Gaydon at noon with my car (SVN747K) and possibly at NP at 10.30am as well now as I am in London the night before.
Quote 0 0
tchristie5
tchristie5 is pleased to accept your kind invitation to the get to gather and will be present at N.P. at aprox 10.30am later at Gaydon 12.30 ish  will bring VUT 66H chassis NO DBSV8 10019. Interested in pub lunch and chat, short lunch long chat.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
You are more than welcome  my friend and we look forward to seeing you.
Quote 0 0
Cyclist55
LBS,

Could you give the full itinerary or any options please.

Thanks.
RichardB
Quote 0 0
pbrett
Ditto, i might only be able to plug into some of the day, unless the missus decides that she wants to come along with the baby too!!
Quote 0 0
williamp
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Lord Brett Sinclair
Andy Chapman
CQ DBS V8
Peter Skitt
PThwaite
Cyclist55
SFR
Vanquish Spirit
SPrevitt
PBY113K
PBrett
DBSV8i

Williamp (Gaydon only 12h30, BNW900J)
Quote 0 0
pbrett
Hey WilliamP, that's a participants list not itinerary ???
Quote 0 0
alh
The rest of the forum is looking forward to a nice set of photos from
your get together, so please bring your digicams with you
Quote 0 0
sprevett
tchristie5 wrote:

tchristie5 is pleased to accept your kind invitation to the get to gather and will be present at N.P. at aprox 10.30am later at Gaydon 12.30 ish  will bring VUT 66H chassis NO DBSV8 10019. Interested in pub lunch and chat, short lunch long chat.

Tony - I remember your car from a superb 'Supercar' article in 1991 mag - very much looking fwd to seeing it in the flesh! Steve
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Those that can can meet up at Newport Pagnall at 10.30 and then be at Gaydon for 12-12.30. I will arrrange car parking with Gaydon for us. After that it's prety much what we want to make it. If there is more than 12 of us we can gain access to the Museum, and the cafe, cheaper than usual. There are 4 wheel drive experiences that can be had and also quad bikes etc. I've rather got the impression however that most want to make the most of the get together to talk about their cars and experiences. I think us all decending on a pub for lunch is a bit impractical so eating at Gaydon or bringing a picnic seems to be the only solution to that. If anyone has any ideas who knows the area I'm quite happy to listen. Martin
Quote 0 0
DBS V8
I'm going to have to dip out of this one I'm afraid, as my car is still up on the ramps whilst the sills are welded up.

Martyn is doing such a good job, I'm disinclined to try and rush him.

Have fun, and take many many pictures.

J
Quote 0 0
Cyclist55
Gents,

I will get to NP if I can, but family comings and goings on that day dictate that the chances are 50/50 at present.

Are you planning to gather at the factory, outside Sunnyside for example?  If so, has anyone made a courtesy call to AML to check that they don't mind?
RichardB
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
When this event was originally suggested the idea was to start at NP then move onto the Barn and end up at Gaydon. It has become less adventurous because the consensus wanted to spen longer in one place for a discussion etc. Consequently no approach to Aston Martin has been made because, as I understand it at present, most people are gathering at Gaydon and not going to NP.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I have e-mailed Gaydon to inform them of the numbers of people and cars hoping to attend.
Quote 0 0
john curtis
tchristie5

I have sent you a PM (private message)

John
Quote 0 0
tchristie5

I have e-mailed Gaydon to inform them of the numbers of people and cars hoping to attend.

Hello Brett . Thanks for the info on this posting.Please be advised that I will skip N.P. (.as previously advised) and divert straight to Gaydon. E.T.A 12 00 Hrs  Saturday 22July/quote] We will have a great day tchristie5 VUT 66H
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Glad you are still coming. Not had a reply yet from Gaydon about car park etc. Willl try again tomorrow if not heard anything by then.
Quote 0 0
chapman
williamp wrote:

Lord Brett Sinclair
Andy Chapman
CQ DBS V8
Peter Skitt
PThwaite
Cyclist55
SFR
Vanquish Spirit
SPrevitt
PBY113K
PBrett
DBSV8i
Williamp (Gaydon only 12h30, BNW900J)

Andy Chapman will see you at  Gaydon at noon on Saturday - hope it's a little cooler - but dry !
Quote 0 0
PBY113K
Hello everyone

We will be unable to attend due to the lack in having a complete car, as i haven't managed to get the clutch finished yet >

My thanks goes to Martyn for getting this arranged just sorry to be letting the side down......

If it goes down well with every once how about making it an annual get together!!..

enjoy it everyone

Jason
Quote 0 0
williamp
can you not come in a "normal" car? Seems a shame not to attend just because the car isnt servicable
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Jason, can't you just come and join the fun driving something else? If not we'll miss you.
Quote 0 0
Cyclist55
I regret that I will not be able to make Gaydon, and due to the family comings and goings mentioned earlier, will probably find it impossible to get to Newport Pagnell by 10.30.  Also, I haven't got the feeling that anyone is actually planning to go to NP (unless I missed it), so I guess that's me out of it as well (sorry guys).  I would love to see a gathering of DBS V8s - perhaps next year will work better.

I look forward to hearing the reports and seeing the pictures.
RichardB
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
That is really disappointing as I've never met a real terrorist before! I hope we can meet at some event soon. For those that are attending I have had an e-mail from Gaydon confirming we will get reserved space in the car park which will be sign posted. Anyone who wishes to use the facilities at the Museum, the restaurant for lunch for example, will get in at a reduced price, £6 I think. I hope this meets with everyone's approval and no one else drops out. See you saturday.
Quote 0 0
pthwaite
Excellent. My car has just returned from getting teh FI fixed etc... much much smoother now, so looking forward to seeing you all.

Howard
Quote 0 0