Lord Rowley
Bagsy, we are in first.
Please add to a List...🥂🇬🇧

Lady Rowley & Passenger..........Tweety Pie.
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Lord Rowley,

We are going.

Flash
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
DB6 ? 🤞
Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
I am attending but taking my westfield11 but will try to get about and put some names to faces my car is in Aston Martin racing green at least
MarkT
Quote 0 0
anthonyoade
Lord Rowley wrote:
Bagsy, we are in first.
Please add to a List...🥂🇬🇧

Lady Rowley & Passenger..........Tweety Pie.

And passenger- keeping your options open?😀
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Lord Rowley,

Yes, Mr and Mrs Flash in the Sierra Blue DB 6!

Look forward to meeting up with you.

Flash
Quote 0 0
Anne
David and I will be there in our Cognac (Gold!) DB7.

Anne
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
So far then, we have a COLOURFUL line up - no “50 shades of grey” here. 😉
If we position (Sunburst Yellow) Tweety Pie on one side, Mr & Mrs Flash’s Sierra in the middle and Our First Lady’s “Cognac”(🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) 7 on the other, we can show “The Frenches” just what an exciting, inspired-palette (🤣🤣) lot, we AMOCers are !

I’ll try to attach a reminder of the sunshine last time to cheer us all up and get us excited for an “encore” (y fois😉).

So.... The List.....
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
THE LMC18 LIST
(Please add yourselves, accordingly).

Our First Lady of AMOC & Her Arm-Candy - DB7 - “Cognac”😉
The Flashes - DB6 - Sierra Blue.
The Rowleys - V8 Vantage Roadster - Sunburst Yellow
+......
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Sorry, M Soo Too - missed your post...amended LIST..

THE LMC18 LIST

M SOO TOO - Aston-Westfield Special - AML BRG.
+......
Quote 0 0
johnslynch

THE LMC18 LIST

John Lynch-DB7 Vantage Aston Racing Green  (and several others from area 13)
+......
Quote 0 0
Jelumy
johnslynch wrote:

THE LMC18 LIST

John Lynch-DB7 Vantage Aston Racing Green  (and several others from area 13)
Stevejay n El Tino - Krakatoa ( Volcano Red DB9 Coupe )+......
Quote 0 0
AndrewFor
This forum format is somewhat new to me so I may get it all wrong, did manage with the old one so must try harder. I have a group organised which should be bringing a total of 25 Aston's, including our new Chairman & David and, not to forget, The Rowleys. My car is a Tourmaline Blue 1984 V8 Vantage, not sure how to add a picture, perhaps Anne can oblige, she has always been very helpful. Anyone travelling via Calais on the Thursday morning? Andrew Forret Area 6 Rep. at least for a few more weeks.
Quote 0 0
Anne
Here is a picture of Andrew's car:
1984-aston.jpg 
Quote 0 0
BrianF
Hello, my wife Marilyn and I are coming to the Le mans Classic from Australia as part of a longer holiday and look forward to meeting everybody. I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a spare seat for the laps and wouldn't mind me sharing I would be eternally grateful. Well, for a long time anyway. I would of course be happy to share the cost of the laps. I have raced sports cars for most of my life, which is a very long time. Sadly though, not Astons. We have a DB9 which
we enjoy both on the AMOC runs and the occasional track excursion. 
Cheers, Brian Ferrabee

IMG_2939.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
G’day Sport.
My Sheila bottled the idea of the laps this year - having screamed and closed her eyes at the chicane on the Mulsanne Straight 2 yrs ago...I kid thee not ! Oh and SHE was driving!

This year, I understand crash helmets are required and as we have hardly any room for our clothes, that really canned the idea fir us anyway.

However, I think there were a number or spares last time but I’m sure if Marilyn & Yer good self mosy on down to the AMOC marquee and introduce yourselves, you will be warmly welcomed and I’m sure our First Lady of AMOC will exert her influence and find a shotgun seat for you somewhere - especially if she & Dave bring the DB2. 😉👍

To avoid embarrassment, just make sure you have paid for your AMOC Hospitality Hydration Services. 😉

Great looking car - fabulous colour ...did it come with clear rear lenses ?

See you at the bar en France.🇦🇺

Lord & Lady Rowley.
Quote 0 0
BrianF
Hello there Lord Rowley, jolly good show what. Thank you do much for the reply old chap...etc, etc. Yes, we have paid for everything and got grandstand seats so should all be good there. I will look up to see if one can hire helmets or otherwise acquire. Certainly look forward to catching up with everybody on the Friday evening. I am actually a kiwi but have been living in Oz for 40 years so my loyalty lies with whoever is winning the rugby.
The Aston does have the clear tail lights and chocolate / tan interior. 
Cheers,
Brian
Quote 0 0
Anne
Lord Rowley wrote:
I think there were a number or spares last time but I’m sure if Marilyn & Yer good self mosy on down to the AMOC marquee and introduce yourselves, you will be warmly welcomed and I’m sure our First Lady of AMOC will exert her influence and find a shotgun seat for you somewhere - especially if she & Dave bring the DB2. 😉👍 

I've asked for a note to be made on the event planner at HQ, so we can pick this up nearer the time, unless anyone on the Forum offers before hand.

Thanks

Anne
Quote 1 0
Flashcat
Hi all,

Our Le Mans tickets include entry to the Dunlop stand and paddock parking in the the Piston Heads area so need to check if it’s near the AMOC.

What’s the deal to park in the Aston area?

Flash
Quote 0 0
BrianF
Anne wrote:

I've asked for a note to be made on the event planner at HQ, so we can pick this up nearer the time, unless anyone on the Forum offers before hand.

Thanks

Anne
Quote 0 0
BrianF
Thanks so much Anne. What time does the evening welcome on Friday start as we have to get a train from Paris and a taxi from Le Mans. BTW, I note "dress code applies" to the paddock area. As dress code in Queensland for a race meeting is usually shorts and a T shirt I thought I should check.
Quote 0 0
Anne
BrianF wrote:
Thanks so much Anne. What time does the evening welcome on Friday start as we have to get a train from Paris and a taxi from Le Mans. BTW, I note "dress code applies" to the paddock area. As dress code in Queensland for a race meeting is usually shorts and a T shirt I thought I should check.

I've asked the question and will let you know when I have the answer - hopefully on Monday.

Anne
Quote 0 0
asington
Dress code = cavalry twill trousers, sports jacket, long-sleeved shirt with cuff links and cravat and of course brothel creepers! You're guaranteed to be thrown out!!
Quote 1 0
duncan_wd
Have you pressed the crease into your red trousers Andrew?
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
Have you seen my wardrobe
Quote 0 0